We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you want to eat this way to provide your body with all the nutrients it needs? Here's the food the pros swear by, not by chance!Greens rich in antioxidantsNow, think of your kitchen as a huge drugstore. After all, the food is medical. "Our diet as a whole has a tremendous effect on our body from the moment we live to the day we live," he said. Teresa Fung Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health Professor of Nutrition at Today.com. According to Fung, pre-packaged, processed foods are one of the coolest. Do you like to eat like a nutritionist? Here are 8 meals that a Harvard professor tries to add to his schedule every day.
1. Oil seedsRich in healthy fats, fiber and white, they are truly superfoods. The longest living people are also on the order, and they have excellent snacks and can be easily delivered. According to Fung, all oily seeds are a good choice, as each has other and other good qualities. It is worth consuming a handful of the unbeaten version a day.
3. Berry fruits
4. YogurtWe should definitely buy low-fat, plain yogurt. It is rich in protein sources and rich in probiotics, which is necessary for maintaining a healthy mind. According to experts, if we are not milk whites or lactose sensitive, we drink one glass every day.
5. Dark green colorsThese include kale, curly kale, nipple, kelp, and burbot (bok choy) - all super sources of antioxidants. Eat half a chickpeas a day (about 100 grams) or a whole chickpeas (200 grams) uncooked.Use less water to cook, especially some nutrients are missing. "The roasted kelp is also divine, and you don't even need water," says the professor.
6. Quinoa"This type of grain stands out because it is very rich in fiber and white," Fung explains. We eat about one and a half of it daily. It was curled instead of rice, or piled on the bottom of a dime, packed with greens, it was one-of-a-kind.
7. OatmealThe oldest male group in the Guinness Book of Records swears on oatmeal as the secret of longevity. It is truly a super source of nutrients, rich in vitamins E and B, fiber, does not raise blood glucose levels and aids digestion.
8. Black chocolate"If we are looking for something sweet, I recommend black chocolate for snacking because it is full of antioxidants," Fung says. A little cube a day, no more! And we choose at least 70%. However, it is worth knowing that one of its ingredients has the same effect on the body as caffeine, so consuming it in the evening can disturb our sleep (source of article).
- Superfood in Nutrition - What Can You Give and How Matter at Months?
- 7 super cute babies for the smart baby
- Isn't super food super cool?